Running Stickman Running Stickman

Nice Loop

Could Never Get That Loop (Whatever) Down.

The College Years 1 The College Years 1

Great Stuff..

I actually lol'd on parts of it. I really like it, but the animation, something was missing. I liked the voices, I love the general plot and where you can go with this. Like I said, the only problem is the animation, and even that isn't bad. Overall excellent work, keep it up.

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

bshucker, you have made me....

Learn the tabs of this song...
But, I cannot get the tone down, I have the tabs and the speed, but you tone makes the whole song. If you have any tips for me, I play through a Marshall 3Owatt. With a cough* firsta act, guitar... I got super slinky's on mine.

Anyway, great song, I love it, and I actually used it to play backing track to play up to your speed, IM close.
5/5
10/10

*-_Alone at night_-* *-_Alone at night_-*

Love it!

Excellent, and your right with the heavy metal aspect, look at shadow's fall intro to the song, The light that blinds, this shows that he/they can do more than metal! Its excellent, the span of genres! Great work, I hope that answers other reviewers questions.

Andrew_

DarKsidE555 responds:

FINALLY somebody that get's the idea. If I would slap a couple of "heavy" riffs behind that song, everything would be ok with those low voters...THEN it would be "heavy" and fitting in the genre. Though, the just leave an aspect out of sight. Metal itself is very diverse and not all "OMG ur teh heavy fucking mean man".

Anyways, I'm glad you got the idea out of this! :)

This Is Metalloween This Is Metalloween

Tres bien

c'est bien, Je adore! Encore, s'il vous plait!

TheRealSam responds:

Lol, don't worry, more to come! :)
Thanks for the review and the effort for speaking french (I know, it's hard :s)